Sunday 7 December 2014

Brainstorming

Once we had decided our groups, Harry.E, Harry.S and I set out in deciding what we wanted to do with our two minute intro task. After a while of bouncing ideas off one another, Harry.E had an idea of a football hooligan thriller. As he described it more and more it started to sound better and better. The only issue was, 'How can we make this a thriller?' As far as planning went, we made a quick write up of the plot, characters, props and roles within the development of the clip. I nominated myself and Cinematographer as that is the field in which I have the most experience.

The following lesson (Wednesday) I was absent as I was at an open day and Lincoln Uni and I was disappointed to learn that no further planning had been made, such as a script or a storyboard meaning we were going into this blind and making it up as we went along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home